Monday, November 17, 2008

Live Life with a Twist!




Well here goes... I am planning on writing a cookbook eventually because I love to cook and I write recipes daily. But for now, this blog will be a way for me to see how much information is actually in my head.

I think cooking is one of the greatest forms of therapy. Chopping, stirring, smelling, tasting all sooth my soul in a most amazing way. I like to try and invent things out of what is in the fridge. I also like to try new and unusual concoctions of ingredients that are unfamiliar. Some turn out horrible, some are pretty good. I'll try and spare you the ugly details and share the pretty cool foods for thought.

I live life with a twist! Each new day brings something different and exciting. Hopefully I can bring you into my world a little with my recipes.

Enjoy!!

BIRTHDAY MORNING BLOODIES

1 can regular v8 juice
4 oz. vodka of your choice (Polar Ice is nice!)
plenty of ice
juice of one lime
dash of worcestershire sauce
dash of hot sauce
celery salt to taste
2 large stalks of celery - cleaned very well

Combine all ingredients and serve in 2 large glasses with the celery for garnish.

No comments: