Monday, November 17, 2008

If You Like Piña Coladas...

I absolutely LOVE to sip on a piña colada. Here is my recipe for a never fail version...

1 small can of creme de coconut (usually in the cocktail mixer section of the grocery store)
12 oz. pineapple juice
4 oz. dark rum
plenty of ice

Shake up can of coconut creme really well before opening it. Fill up a blender with ice. Pour in the rum. Fill 3/4 of the way up with the pinapple juice and then add a few tablespoons of the coconut creme. The more of this gooey goodness that you add, the sweeter your concoction will be, so make it to suit your taste.

2 comments:

kellyleake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kellyleake said...

Don't know how I accidentally removed the post but was going to say I make my Pinas the same way. Fattening and good! LOL!!