Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pizza Party

My sister and I had such a great time making our perfect pizza for dinner the other night. We rolled out pizza dough very thin and topped it with sauce, Italian spices, extra virgin olive oil, red pepper, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, zucchini, onion, broccoli, goat cheese, parmesan, more chrushed red pepper, and a little sprinkle of EVOO on top! Bake at 425ยบ until brown and bubbly! My secret tip is to always use parchment paper. Your pizza will not stick and less clean up.

It was sooo good!







Yummy dinner followed by a night of karyoke at Springwater.
Good stuff!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send me your dough recipe. I've been experimenting, but yeast and I do not get along.

CoolSprings.com said...

I have never had great luck making pizza at home. One day I will have an awesome brick pizza oven like the one found at City House in Germantown. I wish there were better Cool Springs pizza restaurants but sadly none.