Monday, September 28, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

My friends and I woke up Saturday morning ready for a little fun. We headed down the street to Bricktop's. They have an amazing brunch on the weekends and we laughed and laughed. It was a wonderful start to the day!!

This is what Sarah & Stephanie had... the BLT benedict. I had a bite, and it was fab.

Sterling, the birthday rock star (not pictured), opted for the trendy chicken & waffles. And let me tell you, I haven't ever had a bite of a tastier waffle.

Stephanie loves her mimosas. This time she opted for bellini's (peach juice + champagne) and a carafe of them to boot!

I stayed safe with a blue moon & a grilled artichoke, my fav!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, no pix of the birthday boy? Sounds like his day got off to a great start.